4 Nights / 5 Days
Destinations : LEH-LADAKH(4)
Per adult Price – INR 20521 X 2 pax = INR 41042
After Discount Total = INR:40542
Day 1: Arrive – Leh
Arrival Leh Kushok Bakula Airport (This must be one of the Most Sensational Flights in the World. On a
clear day from one side of the aircraft can be seen in the distance the peaks of K2, Nanga Parbat,
Gasherbrum and on the other side of the aircraft, so close that you feel you could reach out and touch it,
is the Nun Kun massif.) Upon arrival you will met by our representative and transfer to Hotel for Check
in. Complete day for rest and leisure to acclimatize followed by Welcome tea or Coffee at the Hotel.
Overnight at Hotel.
Day 2: Leh Local Sightseeing
After breakfast drive Hall of Fame (war museum), Spituk Monastery (7kms) founded by Od-Lde in 11th
century A.D and was named by Lotsava Rinchen Zangpo (the great translator), Pathar Sahib
(Gurudwara), Magnetic Hill and Sangam (35kms) confluence of river Indus and Zangskar. Dinner and
overnight at Hotel.
Day 3: Leh – Pangong Lake – Leh
After early breakfast leave for Pangong Lake (14,500ft), 4-5 hrs drive one way through Changla Pass
(17,350ft) third highest motorable road in the world. This famous blue brackish salt water lake is 5-6 kms
in width and around 134 kms in length with 75 percent of its running the other side of the Indo China
Border. Packed lunch will be provided (optional), drive back to Leh via same route. Dinner and
overnight at Hotel in Leh.
Day 4: Leh – Khardongla Pass – Leh
After breakfast drive to Khardongla Pass (18,380ft) the world’s highest motorable road and gateway to
Siachen Glacier, the views from the top of the pass are amazing. Packed lunch will be provided
(optional), post lunch free to explore the local markets of Leh. Dinner and overnight at Hotel in Leh.
Day 5: Leh Drop
Early morning transfer to airport to catch your onward flight back home with sweet memories of Ladakh.
We select accommodations that reflect the character of the destination. This could mean a handpicked Hotels with Best of the Wholesale prices
Hotel Ladakh Imperial – LEH-LADAKH
Hotel Ladakh Imperial is a budget hotel in Leh.Guests are offered comfortable accommodation in 18 spacious rooms,
spread over 2 floors.
Our cars/buses are commercial registered , GPS enabled & Clean new age Cars.Our Vehicles is checked
and replaced on a regular basis with spot checks by our Operations Manager
No. of Vehicle :1
No. of Seats :01 PUSHBACK + 02 STRAIGHT BACK
Luggage Space :02 PIECES IN CAR & 02 PIECES ON TOP
Courteous Music System GPS Enabled Multipin Charger Clean Car Soft Tissue Top Carrier.
• Rates are not valid for peak Festive season i.e. New Year , Diwali , Pushkar fair etc.
• Rates are based on Hotels Subject to Availability at the time of making Reservation. In case of unavailability in mentioned
hotels,alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel.
• Rates are subject to change if there is any Fair & Festival, Major conference, events in travel destination
• Early check in / late checks out is subject to availability of rooms.
• Cancellation charges would be as per the company policy.
• Vehicle confirmed will be as per Itinerary and not at disposal. AC will work only in the plains and will be switched off during hill drives.
• All sightseeing mentioned are subject to weather conditions, political conditions & traffic conditions in the destination.
• Any sightseeing missed due to natural calamities / weather conditions is non-refundable.
• All entrances fees will be on direct payment basis as per Itinerary
• It is not advisable to travel in night, if necessary supplement charge applicable
Thematicholidays.com, India’s leading online travel company, has a profound understanding of Indian consumers travel needs and preferences. It offers a wide range of holiday packages in India and across the world, catering to various segments of travellers.
+91 9953783975, +91 9810243435, +91 9315562688
H-78/19 Shahab Masjid Road, Near Salman Biryani,
Batla House New Delhi-110025
Write A Review